Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pine Valley Bible Conference Center


I went to a women's retreat this weekend.  Here are a few shots from there, with some explanations too!





















This is a huge ant.  I mean, really.  It's like an inch long.






Giant winged ant!


Horned lizard in camouflage!












So, I was going to take a nice texture shot of this tree, when this little guy popped his head around!


Squirrel!


This hummingbird lighted on a branch near me and I clattered over to grab a shot.  I got one click in before it fluttered away.  I had to zoom up quite a bit to show the detail, and the enhancement ended up making it look like a painting, which I love!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics...I love that you found so much beauty in things that we often disregard in our rapid pace from here to there...thank you!

    ReplyDelete