Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Artwalk San Diego 2010

Jewelry abounded at the Artwalk.  I shot mostly from the hip, not even focusing or framing very much.








\


Somewhere in the midst of the city there is life budding. Is it just me or does this look like an embryo?



And with the life comes slow decay...





But beauty still abounds



Peppers for bratwurst



Beautiful Dee and the flowers







After the Artwalk, I hung out with Josh. He took this photo with my camera.



The 'Vette is the main reason I hang out with him. Also, he pays for stuff. And he's fun.





And now, having sounded completely shallow, I make the following promise: my next shots will be considerably more thoughtful and prosaic.

1 comment:

  1. lol. i wont' even articulate why - i think you can guess. love the pics!

    ReplyDelete